We are open to lead our live walking tours. We do care about the safety of our team members and guests. We are following the recommended safety procedures as provided by the County of Los Angeles. The following protocols have been implemented to ensure the safety of all and a healthy experience while joining one of our live walking tours:
1. If you are feeling sick, have a fever or cough, please do not attend one of our live walking tours.
2. Physical distancing will be enforced between non-household guests of 6 feet.
3. Use of a face covering over your mouth and nose is required at all times. Please bring your own.
4. Hand sanitizers or cleaning wipes will be provided by the tour guide at the start of each tour. Each guest will be asked to wipe their hands with the appropriate disinfectant before the tour begins.
5. Avoid touching surfaces while on tour. The guide will provide wipes or use touchless devices for access into doorways or buildings.
6. We will be accepting touchless payments for our walking tours. Payment for the tour, and any gratuities for the guide, will be taken by mobile payment options.
Remember the following safety protocols while on a live walking tour:
1. Cover your cough or sneeze in your elbow.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
For additional information on Los Angeles County's safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic, and resources to testing sites along with links to the CDC site, please visit the County's COVID-19 website.